To fully enjoy your stay, we are further strengthening our hygiene guidelines.
Everything is in place to better accommodate you:
- Training of all teams in barrier gestures by a health professional,
- Reinforced hygiene in rooms and common areas,
- Room service provided every 3 days for long stays (change of linen on request),
- Provision of bathrobes and flip flops in your room,
- Self-service provision of hydro-alcoholic gel in the establishment,
- Ground marking to comply with the recommendations for social distancing,
- Reinforcement of the frequency of cleaning of common areas and elevators,
- Temporary suspension of the luggage service
When you leave, we invite you to use a payment method by bank card.
The entire reception team is of course available to give you all the information you need.
We are fortunate to benefit from vast spaces, so we have no difficulty in spacing restaurant tables to guarantee a reassuring distance.
Upon arrival, you will be asked to reserve your schedule for all meals including breakfast.
Breakfast changes format for even more comfort. It is served to you at the table.
We adapt our menus. The chef offers his selection every day on slate.
The butler welcomes you at the entrance of the restaurant to accompany you to your table.
Thalasso, Spa & Marine Space
The standards of hygiene in care are already very high, but here too we are strengthening them to limit contact.
Reinforcement of cabin disinfection protocols before and after your treatment.
It is essential that the treatment schedules are strictly observed.
Showering is compulsory before each half-day of treatment. A mask is given to you for body care. Temporary suspension of facial treatments and affusion massages.
The herbal tea remains accessible on request.
The hammam is temporarily unavailable.
Access to the fitness room is limited to 2 people.
Ground gym, water aerobics and oxygen walks are maintained. The number of participants is limited for these activities