Some dates to remember in your diary!
- February 25 to March 01: 148th Granville Carnival
One of the oldest carnivals in France (listed as a UNESCO heritage site).
- Easter vacations : Festi-Récré Festival
Festi-Récré is a family festival for children from 2 to 12 years old in our Destination.
- In May: Les Traversées Sonores
Festival of independent electronic music, incubated by Marée Moderne.
- In June: The King Ride Festival
Initiations and demonstrations of sliding activities, related to the wind, fun and playful, sports and leisure.
- In June : The Tendance Live
Come and vibrate to the care of the biggest free concert of Basse-Normandie!
- June 30 to July 3: Festival of the exits of bath
During 4 days, the street arts take over the city. Free representations of professional theater: circus, dance, mime, tale.
- July 13th : Fireworks of St Pair Sur Mer
One of the most beautiful of the Channel coast.
- July 23rd to August 31st : 13th edition of the Grandes Marées Festival
Between new talents and headliners, you will be seduced by this new program. From Granville to Tombelaine, a multitude of appointments in various places that will offer unique atmospheres so that each concert is a good experience for all.
- Last weekend of July: The Viking and Norman Village
For one weekend, go back in time! Viking and medieval market, conferences, numerous animations and catering at the Abbey of La Lucerne d’Outremer.
- 1st weekend of August: The Night of the Welders
Since 2004, the Night of the welders is a great opportunity for artists to transform scrap metal into sculptures on the port of Granville. You can buy your work at auction!
- Beginning of August : The Festival A Fond la Cale
Synonymous with celebration and good humor, this festival offers a strong time with the race of the O.F.N.I (unidentified floating objects), the carnival on the sea, in Saint-Martin-de-Bréhal. Catering possible on the spot.
- August 18 to August 21: Festival of working sails
The original character of this event combines activities at sea, animations in the port and events on land. It gives a complete vision of what were the working sailboats.
- September : The Game Terre et Mer, a life-size police investigation
Organized by the Tourist Office of Granville Terre et Mer, this life-size investigation will plunge you into the history and secrets of the Abbey of La Lucerne d’Outremer.
- September 24 and 25: Festival all the sea on a plate
On the occasion of the opening of the scallop fishing season, this festival highlights the production of seafood.
Tastings, culinary workshops, discovery of the fishing industry…
- All Saints’ Day vacations: The Mad Farm Festival
Workshops, courses, visits, animations proposed by the Tourist Office of Granville Terre et Mer, on the whole territory, around the farm and the soil, for children from 2 to 14 years old.
- Discover the high tides all year round
From February 1st to 4th: coeff.103
From March 3 to 5: coeff.104
From 17th to 19th April : coeff.105
From 16 to 18 May: coeff.102
August 13 to 14: coeff.103
10 to 13 September: coeff. 105
From 9 to 11 October : coeff. 101.